The terminal is located in the historical and original building where passengers waited for the arrival of the train at the first station compound in Jerusalem, which was inaugurated in 1892.
Today the building serves the terminal as a coffee shop – a changing gallery – and a concert bar hosting jazz evenings, flamenco and hosting bands and ensembles alongside private and business events and collaborations with various bodies.
The terminal is open 7 days a week and serves a dairy menu and hot drinks alongside a rich alcohol bar. On Saturdays there is a special menu with Cholent (Vegetarian), couscous with vegetables, jahnun, kugel and more.
The terminal is suited to any type of event and can change its design accordingly – meals, lectures, concerts and parties.